
I have not been posting as regularly as I have in the past. Everything is pretty much the same. The side effects are still plaguing my existence. Sometimes I think I am just wishing my life away waiting for my cancer treatment to get done. But on the positive side 2 more injections done and 2 closer to my completion.
53 over...... 91 to go





3 comments:
Hi Lynette
Sorry that it's all so much worse for you now, but know that I am thinking of you and willing you through this next stage in your treatment.
Marsha x
Lynette,
I love your picture, it's how I look in the morning:) Hang in there and keep up the faith and great positive attitude you are an inspiration :)You have a great husband to help you through too, you are very blessed!
The other "ette"
I'm only able to read blog's on a weekly basis, so fewer posts are okay. It's been fun getting to converse with Mike on Facebook.
Do your doctor's keep track of how your battle against the cancer is going as you get the injections?
Post a Comment