
My friend Joyce pointed out that after my injection last night I am officially 1/3 of the way through my treatment.
I went to the cancer center yesterday. My flush and blood work went smoothly, the last few times we had problems aspirating me, so I was really happy with the results. Then we went to the see my Oncologist. My blood work was within the "normal" range. He is increasing the interferon dose to 18 million units (that's an increase of 3 million units). Hopefully that will not intensify the side effects too much.
48 done....96 to go





2 comments:
Lynette,
Glad your appt went smoothly this time. I haven't heard anything about a baby yet, I have my phone on though :) Have a good weekend!
The other "ette"
I've been quiet lately because we've had some family stuff come up but I have been checking in on your blog. I'll be hoping that the upped dose doesn't bother you too much and I'm glad your bloodwork came back ok. Keeping you in our prayers.
Post a Comment