Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Got another one under the belt

Well yesterday was a long.... grueling.... day.
Whew am I glad it is over!
Mike was great and was there with me through the whole day. We did not get home until around 5.
And once again I am on the mend. (re-mend).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well yesterday. We're still all thinking about you here.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Lynette!
We miss you. Take care of yourself. This is the summer of Lynette so focus on you (for once)!
Hope to see you soon.
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, we're praying for you!!! It's all downhill from here...right!!! glad to hear you are re-manding!!

Cory

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette:

At least another surgery is over with and now a memory. Just stay positive and focus on getting strong for August. Try to get moving as soon as possible even if it is just walking around the house. Every step counts. Keep positive and think healthy. Eat well and stay hydrated (unfortunately Starbuck's does not count LOL!)

Thinking of you in toronto

Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing well, you always were the strongest! I'm listing to the song I loved you berfore I met you! and thinking of you and Mike, I'm so glad he is with you.I'll talk with you later
Love,
Charlese