Thursday, July 3, 2008

10 years!!! Hooray!

Well today Mike and I celebrate or 10th anniversary.
I can't believe how quickly the past 10 years have flown by. And all the adventures we have had. We have watched the kids finish growing up, Krystal got married Cory came into the "fold" had two beautiful children. We survived Kale and all of his teen years and watched him become an incredible young man. Teresa went through her teen years and is married. we bought one home and built another. Along with mostly up and downs! What a ride!!!

So anyway we just got back from the surgeons office, we got the results of the PET scan. There are 2 more lymph nodes that have cancer, so I will go back for one more surgery on the 9th. She will remove those and hopefully that will be all of the cancer removed. Then we get to think about the oncologist. woo hoo! In the mean time Mike and I are so happy that that is the only cancer left.
We have had so many people praying for us and I know that that is the reason this has not spread into any vital organs... So all in all we are so happy with the out come of today! And looking forward to celebrating our next 10 years!

No comments: