I think this is going to be my last post for awhile. I do not get any comments on my posts so I feel like this is probably a waste of time. I will occasionally check back and post once in a while. Thank you for those that have supported me.
Lynette
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately. I got a new computer and our old one died, it took me till now to be smart enough to search through my old posts to find a comment you left with a link back to your blog so I can bookmark it again.
I'm sorry you've been having a hard time lately. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I made a luminaria for you for our local Relay For Life that I participated in last night, I'm so tired but so blessed such a great even takes place.
Hope you check back soon, sorry it's been so long.
I'll miss your great pictures and blogs,hang in there you have a LOT of friends pulling for you and praying. Hope you are feeling better this weekend :)
The other "ette"
Don't stop posting....While I lack in comments I do read & check your blog daily. I too receive no comments for the most part but I know people are reading. I love reading your blog. You are inspirational to me!
I read every post. Sorry I'm not a big on leaving comments but I AM reading.
Hey! Don't stop, I'm still reading, ok, not EVERY day, but I am still checking in on you. I even downloaded Ryan Shupe and Dream Big to my ipod, thanks for introducing me to him.. so glad it came up as "pop" in the itunes categories, I was beginning to think I was a little bit (or quite a lot) country!
Can I have a catch up blog, please...
Marsha xxxx
We are always thinking of you and Mike. I just need to call more. Your battle is so hard but you are showing so many of us how strong we can be when life throws us a test. I love you!!! Your sis in law Kim
Post a Comment