Monday, May 11, 2009

99 ... happy mothers day!


I am a bit late wishing all my "Mommy" friends Happy Mothers Day!
I am so very blessed, to have the most wonderful kids & grand kids. Thanks for the wonderful day! Krystal, Cory, Kale, Lisa Ethan and Bryton. I could not be more blessed than to be honored to call you my kids!!!!
I have a new schedule for the next series of surgeries. The consult went very well and we had many questions answered. We will wait until after my treatment for the permanent fix. So in the mean time I will have another remove and replacement the end of June. Then a final removal the end of August. After a 30 day adjustment we will have the permanent surgery this will be a 3 to 4 day hospital stay. So it looks like we will be getting this done the beginning of October.

No comments: