Sunday, April 26, 2009

93 over...whew



Friday was my monthly visit to the cancer center, and my oncologist. I also hit the urology office for the records to take to the new doctor in Philadelphia. Whew what a busy day. My Oncologist was very happy with my blood counts.




We went to Rehoboth this weekend for the Italian Heritage Club. ( Mikes Mom and Dad are members). John and Bernadette joined us, we then went to the boardwalk. There was a Little League parade, Mike sat there cheering on each team, it was funny watching the kids get excited as he cheered for him. (You would think he was at a Phillies Game or something) As the parade ended the last car was a police car so he yelled at the very end GO...Cops!. The officer looked over and gave him a thumbs up. It was pretty funny. err maybe you needed to be there.




There was a World War 2 exhibit - that was very informative . It is good to remember how our country stuck together then. Pretty different with all the idiots in Washington. I think they have forgotten just why they are in office. But I won't use this as a political forum.




We had lunch and headed for home....whew I was wiped out. Glad Sunday is a day of rest.




93 done..........51 to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was not as happy as me. ;)