
Well I am really behind on my posts. It has been a week since my last and not too much on the Cancer treatment front. Everything is still going. Sometimes too slowly, but I know once I look back it will be a distant memory. So in the meantime time keeps ticking away........
My side effects on Tuesday were extra bad. It is funny and I know I have said this before but... just when you think you can predict the effects. Things get shaken up.
So today is Passover and tomorrow "Good Friday" I always wondered why we choose to call it "good" when that is the day our Lord was crucified. I know it was good for us, but I think I would rather think of Easter as the Good day.
86 down .... 58 to go
My side effects on Tuesday were extra bad. It is funny and I know I have said this before but... just when you think you can predict the effects. Things get shaken up.
So today is Passover and tomorrow "Good Friday" I always wondered why we choose to call it "good" when that is the day our Lord was crucified. I know it was good for us, but I think I would rather think of Easter as the Good day.
86 down .... 58 to go





No comments:
Post a Comment