Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Surprise!

Christmas morning was very quiet. Mike and I grabbed some coffee and went out to watch the sunrise on this holy day. We enjoyed being greatful for Gods blessings and the birth of our Savior. It was a beautiful morning.
We came home, Mike made an awesome breakfast. And since the side effects were full blown, I needed to lie down for a while.




As I dozed off I heard the doorbell ring, footsteps coming up the stairs, and a siloutte of someone. As soon as he spoke I realized what was happening. What a perfect surprise, to see my Kale.


42 down......102 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette,

I'm really glad you had a Christmas Surprise of seeing Kale! I bet it made the day complete :) I'm enjoying my son too!

Love the other "ette"

~C~ said...

oh how wonderful! I"m so glad you got a surprise visit and had a great Christmas. I'll be praying your side effects aren't so bad anymore as I'm sure you're doing too. Feel better soon.