Thank you everyone for your donations! But most of all your support and friendship! This is the start of a really great cause!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a great team of people you have!! And they all look so good! I didnt see any pictures of the "walk-ee" ( you know the person they were walking FOR) but thats okay, maybe next post! I am so proud of everyone and all the love and support they are giving, it makes a hard thing better for me knowing I am not there- but they are! Thanks everyone- for being my moms family and support! "Sometimes the littlest things from you, are the biggest things to others." C.S. Lewis
1 comment:
What a great team of people you have!! And they all look so good! I didnt see any pictures of the "walk-ee" ( you know the person they were walking FOR) but thats okay, maybe next post!
I am so proud of everyone and all the love and support they are giving, it makes a hard thing better for me knowing I am not there- but they are!
Thanks everyone- for being my moms family and support!
"Sometimes the littlest things from you, are the biggest things to others." C.S. Lewis
Post a Comment