Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am still updating my blog, even though I have blocked it for a short while. There are some people from where I used to work that I do not want them to have any information about me. They would somehow twist my information to suit their agenda. So for now I do apologize.

Today I am trying to think of all I need to do to prepare myself once again for surgery. I get to go on the clear liquid diet again, and emotionally prep myself for this go around.

Tomorrow my surgery is scheduled for 7:30 we need to arrive at the hospital at 5:30 am so I think we will have to leave at 3:00am. Mikes Mom and Dad are coming tonight, they will be bringing Mike dinner and spend the night. Mikes Mom will go to the hospital with us, I am so glad she will be there for Mike. And his Dad is staying at the house to watch the dog. I don't know what I did to get a Mom and Dad as awesome as they are. I am speechless and feel so humbled from the love they have shown us.

My own parents don't ever call or even seem concerned about my health. But my parents told me years ago they put conditions on their love. I am just so thankful to finally know what it feels like to have a Mom and Dad that cares. I really hit the jackpot when I met Mike, not only did I get an awesome husband, but a wonderful Mom and Dad too! So with their support, I feel like I am in good hands.

No comments: