Saturday, July 11, 2009

124, 125, 126 done.......

I am officially down to 6 weeks of treatment left. I think this will be either the longest 6 weeks, or it will fly by. No medium ground. But I can tell you with the final 6 weeks left. My side effects are pretty manageable. I think I am building a tolerance and changing the times of my injections have been helpful. I seem to experience the worst of my side effects during the night. I only wish the beginning of my treatment had been this manageable.

I still have plenty of muscle aches and fatigue. But it is something I can deal with unlike this past 42 weeks of injections. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

126 down........18 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette,

Hang in there, it was great talking to you! Yes I updated it today, by the way. Take care and enjoy your weekend :)

The other "ette"

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette:

Sorry I have not contacted you in a while. I wish you well with your treatments and the side effects. I have just finished my at home Interfeon injections a week ago...thank goodness. If you want you can email me at accuratestar@yahoo.ca

Take care,
Chris

Sherrie said...

How great that is Lynette, that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Any hints you can share with us "others" who are going through the same battle will help! Stay strong!
--Sherrie