Saturday, June 6, 2009

111 done..back among the living.....i think


The surgery went OK. I am still really sore. The last few days were horrible. I think it was much harder, with my cancer treatments on top of a surgery. I did not even think about that. I was not even sure what day it was or where I was.

But on the positive side I am thinking a bit more clearly and the swelling is going down. I had to give myself an injection when I came home from the hospital and then again last night. The side effects are still there, but one good thing about pain I have been experiencing is I can stop focusing on my cancer treatment side effects.


See there is always a silver lining.
111 done.................33 to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back with us! Hope the pain subsides soon.. thinking of you!

Marsha xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better :) There is that sliver lining in the distance and it's getting closer, just wait and see:)

The other "ette"

Ellen said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Keep your chin up and know that we are all here for you.

Karen said...

Your blog didn't sound like you were feeling better to me! Maybe different (pain) but not better. I'm sorry you have to endure so much and I sure hope this is the saving grace. Just stay positive, it has been scientifically proven to better your outcome and you seem to be a very optimistic person.
Thank you for continuing your blog. I really do hope you come out of this completely healthy and well with God's grace.