Thursday, March 5, 2009

71st injection over.....

So today I am marking the 71st injection over... the side effects have been manageable. That is a big plus. I got a call from my specialist at Johns Hopkins, he is taking a position from a hospital in New York, so back to square one with my kidney issues. I need to find a new specialist that is qualified to do the needed surgery. I called my urologist and left him a message, hopefully he will call back soon. I do need to get the temporary stent replaced.

On a brighter note here are some pictures of our big snow we got on Monday. Ellie our dog was funny you would never guess she is 12 years old, she played like a puppy.

71 down ......73 to go

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elli is so cute, wow you did get a lot of snow!!!! Have a great weekend and congrats on Friday for the half way mark! You go Girl!

The other "ette"

~C~ said...

We got a flake or two on Monday but that was all it was just a flake or two. Had surgery on Thursday to remove two wisdom teeth so a bit groggy but wanted to check in on you. Glad the side effects are managable, so sorry for your family's loss. And I'll be praying for your Aunt Ann as well as you finding a new kidney specialist.

Take care

fishchick said...

hi just a note to let you know I think and pray for you all the time
denise dolphin