Saturday, November 22, 2008

#26 & #27 Injections over

I skipped #26 post. I just didn't feel up to it. This has been very difficult getting back on my feet this time. On the bright side, my oncologist spoke with me about the CT Scan test results. The lump he felt turned out to be a cyst. For now we will just keep an eye on it and decide what to do if it increases in size.
So today I will focus on building up my stamina for work on Monday.


It snowed last night. It was beautiful to look outside and see the dancing flakes falling to the ground.

27 done .....117 to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynette,

I'm thrilled you got your results back and it was okay! Can't wait to see you again.

The other "ette"

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette:

I am still here. I am glad that you are finding the strength to carry on.
I am still doing my injections at home. The nausea and fatigue has somewhat subsided over the last two weeks.
My CT scan result was also negative for the spot on my lung.
I am back at work part time as well but find it too tiring.
Well, I hope that you are recuperating fully and that this is the end for your surgeries.

Take care,
Chris