It's officially Spring!.

The way we tell around here isn't the calender, the temperatures, the robins coming in or even Puxatony Phil. The way they tell at the nursery is when the Tree Spades begin moving. Wow we had a 100 inch Spade come in and dig 100 trees for the new project in Washington DC, National Harborhttp://www.nationalharbor.com/ pretty impressive. The Nursery has come alive, all the activity is amazing. It reminds me of when you watch an ant hill. The constant movement with each ant knowing exactly what needs to be done in order to make the colony succeed.
So Spring is here and life goes on!

Oh Mike is busy too... but this isn't his blog .
He has been finishing up his project putting in well over 50 hours per week. Someday I might just allow him to actually mess up my blog. You can see how he messes up the traffic. I don't want him doing that to my stuff.







5 comments:
HB-
Thanks for the recognition
HB
I am so jealous of your lovely weather. Yesterday was sunny but very, very cold. Then this morning we woke up to several inches of snow! Go figure!!! That's what I get for living in Utah.
But Christy,
I am jealous of everything else in Utah, the beautiful mountains, desert, the people, the blue skies.... You are always welcome to come out for a visit.
It's spring, everybody else is thinking about planting trees and I'm hoping to cut one down.
I feel upside down, what with the snow advisories and slick roads. We have peas planted in the garden and this should be good for them.
"Snow Peas!"
Those pictures are great. I've seen trees replanted before but I've never seen them uprooted. I think I want to be a tree spade-er when I grow up!
Post a Comment